Eligibility and End Users Account
- In order to access and use the Products and /or the Services, you must first register or not to register (the “Account”) according to the Products and / or Services constraint. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age, or any higher minimum age in the jurisdiction where you reside, to register an Account or access or use the Products and / or the Services.
- You are not eligible for an Account if (a) Convicted of a crime in the Republic of Indonesia which has legal force and has been determined by the official court of the Republic of Indonesia Government, (b) you are located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services, including Iran, Syria, Cuba, and North Korea, or (c) you are subject to economic or other sanctions by the United States, European Union, United Nations, or any other government or international body.
- By registering for an Account, you agree to (a) provide accurate, truthful, current, and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update your Account information upon any changes; (c) maintain the security of your Account by protecting your password and restricting access to your Account; (d) promptly notify Gemarikan if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches or unauthorized access related to the Services; and (e) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Account.
- If there is a dispute about the ownership of an Account, we reserve the right to investigate and determine ownership of the Account based on our reasonable judgment.
- Gemarikan may enable you and End Users to post, import, upload, store, share, send, display, or otherwise transmit text, data, information, code, software, domain names, materials, designs, photos, images, video, music, logos, or any other content to or through the Products and / or the Services for the purpose of creating, managing, and operating our Sold Products (collectively, the “User Content ”).
- You are fully responsible for and retain all rights to and ownership of your User Content, including your End Users Content. Gemarikan does not – and cannot – warrant or guarantee the security of User Content. You will provide Gemarikan with User Content in a form requiring no processing or modification by Gemarikan. You are also obligated to provide all notices to, and obtain and maintain any consents from, any person, including End Users, as required by applicable law or regulation in connection with User Content.
- For the sole and limited purpose of providing you the Services, you hereby grant to Gemarikan a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to access, use, copy, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute User Content, in whole or in part.
- You represent, warrant, and agree that User Content shall not (a) infringe, misappropriate, or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, moral, or privacy right, or any other proprietary or intellectual property right; (b) violate or promote the violation of any law; (c) be defamatory, fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive; (d) constitute spam, phishing attempts, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or similar unethical marketing or advertising; (e) be pornographic, vulgar, exploitative of children, or otherwise obscene; (f) include sex/adult-themed products, services, or other material; or (g) promote violence, discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group.
- Gemarikan has no obligation to monitor, validate, correct, or update User Content in any way. Gemarikan may, in its sole discretion, alter, remove, or refuse to display any User Content that is in violation of these Terms.
Gemarikan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites or using apps. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website or app, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Gemarikan has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Gemarikan does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website and app, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.